ALstep is a compact, low-cost self-adhesive label applicator with solid and reliable mechanical components which can adapt to the most demanding industrial environments and particularly cramped spaces.
The ALstep series is available in the following versions:
- S (maximum label width 100 mm), speed 30 m/min
- M (maximum label width 200 mm), speed 20 m/min
- T with integrated SATO thermal printer
- E (lowest cost model with maximum label width 100 mm) and speed 15 m/min.
A microprocessor allows all the labelling parameters to be entered via a display and function keys and then stored in EEPROM so they are always available when the unit is turned on.
The side-access paper reel allows for fast and easy label changes.
- Label pre-dispensing adjustment
- Adjustment of label dispensing speed
- Labelling delay adjustment
- Automatic recovery of missing labels
- Progressive counter
- End-of-roll alarm and web break alarm
- Output for connection to other systems.
ALTECH can integrate the ALstep applicator with the following devices to solve specific labelling problems:
- Hot marker
- Thermal transfer printer (ALstep T model)
- Pneumatic and air-blow applicators
- Near end-of-roll monitoring
- Encoder speed control
- Sensor for transparent labels.
Codipack Group is Benelux distributor of the ALtech labelling systems.