Leibinger JET3 up
Available in different versions for specific applications.
Up to 5 lines of coding
You print batch numbers, best before dates, images all at once.
Automatic start function
This inkjet is operational in less than one minute.
The Leibinger JET3 up small character inkjet printer prints up to 5 lines at a speed of 10m/s. It does this contactless.
The ink does not dry out thanks to the ‘Sealtronic nozzle’. This is standard with the Leibinger inkjets. When not using the inkjet, the printhead closes airtight. Thus the ink always remains fluid.
The Sealtronic nozzle has a built-in solvent saving mode. This means that you do not use any solvent when production is stopped. Optionally, you can choose EcoSolv, which saves you another 50% on solvent.
The JET3up prints on glass, tin, cardboard, cables, wood, plastic, metal. Non-contact. The inks used dry in less than 1 second.
This Leibinger is produced in Germany. You can count on quality and reliability. The screen is very user-friendly and equipped with icons. You can use it to quickly operate the software.
The advantages at a glance
- Operational in less than one minute.
- User-friendly touch screen, windows-based.
- Print up to 5 lines.
- With 800 different functions.
- Usable with different types of ink, in different colors: black, yellow, red, blue, green.
- 2 Year warranty.
- Includes software updates.
- Easy maintenance.
The JET3up is available in different versions
- JET3up PRO (ip65 protection class): this version is 100% dust and waterproof.
- JET3up MI (micro printer): this version has a fine nozzle, and is specially designed for printing extra small characters.
- JET3up PI (pigment printer): for use with pigmented ink. To increase the contrast.
- JET3up EP (egg printer): for coding on eggs at high speed.
The regular JET3up as well as the MI, PI and EP versions are available in a PRO version. This industrial printer has an IP65 protection class. Where the 6 stands for dust-free and the 5 stands for waterproof. This is a version that is used in industrial environments with a lot of dust. Or where, for example, the machines are cleaned under water pressure. In short, the PRO versions are completely dust and waterproof.