Ideal for businesses that are looking to automate labeling to increase speed and accuracy, the BarTender Automation Edition provides tools to manage and integrate label and document printing with the organization’s business systems.
Flexible integration supports broad interoperability
- Create new business processes and support existing ones with a comprehensive set of integration methods and actions
- Build triggers using methods including: HTTP web service (REST or SOAP), file drop, database monitoring, e-mail, TCP or UDP network port, serial port and MSMQ
- Select from a variety of different data formats including: JSON, XML, SOAP, CSV and other text file formats
- Enable label printing, database queries, network communications and much more with over 70 action types
- .NET SDK for custom-built applications or web-based front ends
- Integrate with the BarTender print engine, print scheduler, print server and system database APIs
Diverse database support
- Support for over 20 major databases and data file types, including MS SQL, Excel/Online, QuickBooks Online, Access, XML, JSON, CSV, and IBM DB2.
Automate printing based on data entry events
- Create Intelligent Forms that run automated print-time processes and other actions based on user input and events.
- No coding or programming required
- Role-based access and security
- Password protect editing and printing documents
- Status monitoring
- Email alerts for critical printing issues
Advanced printing controls
- More than 6,500 printer models supported with native, optimized drivers
- Supports all printers with a Windows printer driver
- Conditional printing based on data-driven automation rules
- Print to PDF effortlessly with native PDF support
- Create your own database tables that travel with your BarTender document designs
Upgrade any time
- Upgrade to the more powerful BarTender Enterprise Edition and maintain continuity as your business grows
- Includes all the features in Professional Edition including Intelligent Templates™ along with RFID and smart card encoding
New BarTender 2022
- BarTender REST API: Access an extensive set of BarTender actions via a RESTful web service API to automate label printing.
- New Workflow: Integration builder and BarTender REST API
- SAP HANA database connector: To populate your labelling directly from your SAP-database.
- RAIN RFID improvements