Honeywell Granit 1280i
The Granit™: 1280i wired laser scanner goes the distance, reading barcodes out to 16.5 m (54 ft) or as close as 8.9 cm (3.5 in). Built to read virtually all linear barcodes across a wide depth-of-field, the 1280i supports maximum worker productivity with its extended reading range, intuitive and configurable user feedback, and industrial ruggedness.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90°: bends at -30°:C and continues to communicate when 60lbs of force is applied. The industrial grade cable will stand up to your environment.
- Full Range Linear Depth of Field: Scan out to 54 feet (16.5m) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels, or as close as 3.5”: (8.9cm) on 7.5 mil high density bar codes and everything in between.
- Remote MasterMindTM Scanning Management Software: Quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage scanners within their network from a single remote location.
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free scanning solution that minimizes the need for error-prone manual data entry.
- Class-Leading Durability: The custom built IP65 rated housing is able to withstand 5,000 (1m) tumbles and survive 50 drops from 6.5 feet (2m) at -30°:C (-22°:F), reducing service costs and increasing device uptime.
- Optimized for Scanning-Intensive Industrial Applications: Provides aggressive bar code reading and unrivaled accuracy, along with enhanced scanner feedback, for use in extremely noisy environments.
We designed the Granit 1280i laser scanner specifically for applications in which long distance 1D barcode scanning is expected and super durability in harsh environments is highly valued. The 1280I scanner gives you aggressive barcode reading and unrivaled accuracy, along with enhanced scanner feedback to maintain productivity in noisy and poorly lit environments. The result is a confidence-building, can-do workflow tool for your business. Full range linear depth of field lets you scan out to 16.5 m (54 ft) on 100 mil retro-reflective labels, or as close as 8.9 cm (3.5 in) on 7.5 mil high-density bar codes and everything in between. Best-in-class durability with IP65-rated housing maximizes operator productivity in the harshest of environments and lowers overall cost of ownership. Built to survive 5,000 tumbles from 1 m (3.28 ft) and 50 drops to concrete from 2 m (6.5 ft) —: even at temperatures as low as -30°: C (-22°: F). Super bright LEDs, enhanced beeper volume, vibrating tactile response, and selectable “:good read”: visual indicators counter loud machinery and poor lighting conditions, ensuring rapid feedback and eliminating redundant scanning. Optional industrial grade cable that’:s tested to withstand 300,000 90°: bends at -30°: C (-22 F) and continues to communicate when 60 pounds of force is applied.