Compact, space-saving design
The CT4i series desktop printers are ideal for use in environments where space is limited.
Suitable for environments where hygiene is important
The label printer has a special antibacterial housing.
Sato CT408i: 203dpi | Sato CT412i: 305dpi | Sato CT424i: 609dpi.
4-inch space-saving desktop label printers
The desktop printers of the Sato CT4i series have a compact size and are therefore ideal for use in environments where space is limited. The special antibacterial casing of the label printer also makes it ideal for use in healthcare facilities, or in locations where hygiene is very important.
These labelprinters are flexible, not only for printing wristbands and medicine labels, but also as a labelling solution for retailers, forwarders and distribution centres. The CT4i series meets the hygienic requirements of some workplaces.
Healthcare, transport and logistics, retail, industrial production.
- Direct thermal (DT) / thermal transfer (TT)
- 8 dots/mm (203 dpi) – Sato CT408i
- 12 dots/mm (305 dpi) – Sato CT412i
- 24 dots/mm (609 dpi) – Sato CT424i
- Print width 104 mm (4.1″)
- Print speed 152 mm/s (6 ips) – Sato CT408i – 102 mm/s (4 ips) – Sato CT412i – 76 mm/s (3 ips) – Sato CT424i
- SBPL / Option: SZPL, SDPL, SIPL
- Interfaces: USB – RS232C
- Interfaces: USB – LAN
- 8 MB RAM – 2 MB Flash
- Media width – 25 mm to 115 mm, 0,98″ to 4,53″
- Compact, space-saving design
- Suitable for healthcare and environments where hygiene is important
- User friendly
- High speed printing and throughput
- Easy label positioning and maintenance
- Optional WLAN
- Printing of labels and wristband
- External rewinder
- Cutting blade
- Unwind unit
- Interface cards
- Cleaning kit
- WiFi kit