Macsa SPA CIP
Fully water- and dustproof
Ideal for use in the beverage industry and breweries
Up to 2500 characters per second
The fastest on the market.
Easy to integrate
In each production line and each system (Krones, KHS, ...)
Reliable modular laser for wet and dusty environments
Demanding production environments can test the reliability of laser systems. Even the most efficient and well-run factories can be dusty or humid; when dust or moisture gets inside the laser, the coding quality and reliability can suffer as a result.
SPA CIP has been designed to operate reliably in washdown, wet and dusty environments, with complete protection to the laser tube and lenses.
SPA CIP has been built and tested to IP65:
- Completely protected and sealed from dust
- Completely protected from water jets in all directions
- Designed to offer greater reliability in adverse production environments
- Incorporates several features to ensure high print quality
- Can be easily integrated into any production line
- Can code on a wide range of materials
- Wide range of accessories available to optimise laser performance
Easy to Use
- Supports multiple software to enable remote and direct operation
- Range of video and support material to facilitate installation and integration