Evolabel Wipe G2 applicator
The Evolabel Wipe90 G2 applicator is developed with ease of use, reliability, and safety in focus. It is fully automatic and no daily adjustments or calibrations are needed. The applicator works with a rotational, step motor driven motion and is built with the Evolabel patented applicator pad range to achieve optimal label handling. The patented pads create vacuum locally by feeding compressed air from the applicator.
The Wipe90 G2 can be mounted on all Evolabel printers and is easily mounted with two screws, a tube for compressed air, and an eApplicator cable for the electronic interface. There are two mounting options for the Wipe90 G2, standard and alternative mount. The most suitable mount depends on the product conveyor’s direction, for more information see examples of usage below. It is also possible to invert the applicator motor position if the space is limited around the applicator.
The applicator is controlled by the printer, normally by using the signal from an external photo sensor as a direct input to detect the product to be labeled.
A print and apply application with a Wipe90 G2 normally feeds the labels vertically downward with the printed side facing left or right relative the product conveyor’s direction, see figure below.
The Wipe90 G2 applicator is designed for print and apply applications with high performance; primarily corner wrap front-side labeling or side and/or front labeling. The applicator can be equipped with a motorized stand to handle batches with varying product heights and label positions.
The applicator has a standard arm length of 200 mm and handles labels with sizes from (30‐118) x (20‐150) mm with D43/T43 and (115‐176) x (20‐150) mm with T63.
- Suitable printer models: D43, T43, T63
- Minimum label size: D43/T43: 30×20 mm, T63: 115×20 mm
- Maximum label size (WxL): D43/T43: 118×150 mm, T63: 178×150 mm
- Label apply technology: Stepper motor driven arm with encoder
- Max apply angle: 192°
- Apply speed: Dependent on arm length and pad size
- External dimensions (WxHxD): (50 + S) x 345 x 218 mm where S = Arm length
- Air supply: 6 bar, clean and dry
- Communication: EXT 1 (RS-232)
- Power supply: DC input: 24 VDC / 4.0 A
- Capacity (depends on label size, stroke length, arm length, apply speed): Up to 80 labels per minute
- Applicator weight:
- Wipe90 G2 Applicator 200:6,17 kg
- Wipe90 G2 Applicator 250: 6,57 kg
- Wipe90 G2 Applicator 400: 7,06 kg
- Wipe90 Alt G2 Applicator 200: 6,45 kg
- Wipe90 Alt G2 Applicator 250: 6,80 kg
- Wipe90 Alt G2 applicator 400: 8,19 kg