Evolabel Blow applicator
Evolabel Blow applicator is developed with ease of use and reliability in focus. It works with a fan holding the label and an air knife blowing the label to the product. The Blow applicator handles label sizes from 35×35 mm up to 100×100 mm.
The Blow applicator is designed for print and apply labels without touching the product that is to be labeled. It can handle both top- and side- labeling applications.
The Blow applicator is mounted on two arms on the printer, that lifts the applicator out of the way when changing paper. It ha also one tube for compressed air and one CAN-cable for the electrical interface, then it is ready to go!
- Suitable printer models: D43
- Minimum label size: 35×35 mm
- Maximum label size (WxL): 100×100 mm
- Label apply technology: Compressed air, linear cylinder
- Maximum apply distance: Up to 100 mm (depending on label size)
- Apply speed: Up to 120 labels/min
- Air supply: 6 bar, clean and dry
- Surrounding temperature (operation): +5°C to +40°C
- Humidity: 20 to 85%
- Communication: CANopen
- External dimensions (WxHxD): 170 x 70 x 100 mm