Small character – continuous inkjet
Which inks and solvents provide the best coding on your product? For each product or packaging, regardless of your sector, there are inks (with corresponding solvents) available that, in combination with our inkjet printers, achieve the best quality and durability of the coding message.
Original inks are the best solution for each application. Codipack offers the ideal inks and solvents for all its applications.
- A wide range
- Coloured inks and soft pigmented inks
- Fast drying solvent inks
- MEK-free, ketone-free and alcohol-based inks
- Temperature-resistant inks
- Pigment contrast inks
- Security, colour change, sterilisation, fluorescent, adhesion and alcohol resistant inks
- Inks for food and food packaging
- Removable ink
- Aviation certified ink approved by leading aircraft manufacturers
- Halogen-free ink
- Ink for eggshells
- PVC ink (vinyl inks/transfer-resistant inks)
- UV-curable ink
- Invisible UV-curable safety ink (only visible under UV light)
- UV-color ink
- Custom ink
- Ink colours: black, yellow, red, orange, white, blue, green, silver-grey.
Your key benefits
- Excellent print quality and resolution
- Abrasion and wear resistant
- UV inks for universal use
Our inks are available in various colours. Not only do we have inks that are excellent for use on common materials, but also special inks for specific applications and in demanding production environments. Various inks are available for printing on cardboard boxes. We guarantee excellent print quality with our inks and solvents.
Wide range of inks and solvents
- Basic CIJ inks / solvents
- Food grade inks
- Pigmented inks
- UV lightening inks
- Removable inks
- Inks for cartons
- Inkjet cartridges / Solvents
Don’t know which ink belongs in your machine? Or which solvent is best suited to get the best print result on your product? Please contact us and we will be happy to help. Order the right inks and solvents for your coding message quickly and easily.