Also suitable for healthcare sector
Print quality 203 dpi
Print speed 102 mm/second
The Zebra GC420d direct thermal label printer offers you quality and reliability. The device is based on its predecessor (Zebra LP2844) and got an internal update so it lasts even longer.
The thermal transfer Zebra GC420t labelprinter is suitable for all your low-volume labels with permanent printing. The device is based on its predecessor (Zebra TLP2844) and also received an internal update.
The Zebra GC420t labelprinters can be used for different applications in various environments, including healthcare.
- Printing method Thermal Transfer | Direct Thermal
- Print resolution 203 dpi (8 dpmm)
- Max. print width 104mm
- Max. print length 990mm
- Print speed 4 ips (102 mm/sec.)
- Interfaces USB, RS232, Parallel
- Dimensions 201 mm W x 173 mm D x 239 mm H
- Weight Approx. 1.5 kg