How do you know when to move labeling to the cloud?
In every industry, Cloud technology is driving digital transformation. From ERP to CRM systems, from warehouse and inventory management applications to product lifecycle management, system after system is going to the cloud. Companies of all sizes are striving for a zero on-premise footprint and are adopting software-as-a-service for critical processes. Which leads us to the question, if all of these other critical business systems are moving to the Cloud, doesn’t it make sense for labeling to move to the cloud as well?
That, in turn, poses another question. How do you know when to move your labeling to the cloud?
We’ve worked through this topic with several of our customers and as part of that process we ask them to consider these things.
- Do you have limited IT resources?
- Are you looking for a fast, simple way to deploy labeling software?
- Do you have more than one employee responsible for designing or updating your labels?
- Do you print labels in several locations?
- Do you share label templates across departments or locations?
- Do you operate in a regulated environment and need to ensure compliance?
- Do you need to streamline label software upgrades?
If you answered ‘yes’ to one or more of these questions, it’s probably time to consider cloud labeling.
Today’s businesses have challenges that businesses of the past didn’t have to necessarily focus on – at least not as much as they have to today. You have to be able to quickly scale operations to respond to market changes, meet changing customer, legal and regulatory requirements and enable remote working and collaboration. When you consider these things, the value of an agile, cloud labeling system becomes clear. With a cloud labeling system, you can update label templates quickly, streamline the label change and approval process, grant access to external partners and rapidly deploy label printing to new locations.
For more information: email@example.com