The ScanPal™: EDA51 mobile computer, built on Android™:, features the perfect combination of integrated scanning, powerful processing, intuitive touchscreen interface, and robust connectivity in a rugged, slim ergonomic design. It&apos:s ideal for small to medium-sized businesses to increase productivity in light duty retail, DSD, pickup and delivery, and field service applications.
- Purpose-built solution with the right combination of features and reusable accessories for light duty applications including direct store delivery, pickup and delivery, and retail.
- Built for all-day use, with a removable 4,000 mAh lithium ion battery pack that lasts 12 hours without adding weight or bulk.
- Easy to use, with an intuitive, large touchscreen and a lightweight, comfortable, pocketable design that’:s still rugged enough for tough field service environments.
- Easily capture barcode data, even if damaged, with Honeywell’:s best-in-class N6603 imager, and document everything with the 13-megapixel autofocus color camera.
- Get fast, responsive performance and quick access to critical business information with the snappy Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor.
Small and medium-sized retail and service businesses are under pressure as never before to improve customer service, increase productivity, and fulfill omni-channel demands in order to compete with larger organizations. They need advanced technology that will help their mobile workforce get more done in less time and enable them to offer a better customer experience, both face to face and behind the scenes, but at a price that won’:t break the budget. The ScanPal EDA51 mobile computer is that tool. Part of Honeywell’:s popular ScanPal product line, the new ScanPal EDA51 is a full touchscreen handheld mobile computer, built on Android™:, with the perfect combination and balance of features to support light-duty applications in retail, DSD, pickup and delivery, and field service. The ScanPal EDA51 can be upgraded through three generations of Android (up to Android Q) and is backward-compatible with ScanPal EDA50 accessories, batteries, and chargers for extended lifecycle, better ROI, and a lower total cost of ownership. With the fast Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450 processor and robust wireless connectivity, your workers can access crucial business apps and information from the palm of their hand whenever and wherever they need it –: at the customer’:s side, on the sales floor, in the back room or loading dock, or on a field service call. The ScanPal EDA51 is lightweight and sleek yet built tough to survive accidental drops and falls. The vivid 5-inch color touchscreen and intuitive interface make it as comfortable and easy to use as a consumer smartphone, creating a short learning curve for workers. The powerful integrated scanner instantly captures barcode data, even on damaged barcodes, while the powerful 13-megapixel auto-focus color camera can be used to document workflow task completion. The long-lasting powerful lithium-ion battery keeps up with your workforce for 12 hours or more.