Honeywell Dolphin CT60
The rugged Dolphin™: CT60 is ideal for enterprises requiring anywhere, anytime connectivity and fast data capture for maximum uptime and productivity. Built on the Mobility Edge™: platform, the Dolphin CT60 features an integrated, scalable approach based on common software and hardware for future migration protection without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features. The Dolphin CT60 is also an Android Enterprise Recommended device, meaning it&apos:s rugged, built to deploy easily in the field, and built to stay up to date over a long-life span.
- Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- The CT60 mobile computer is the first enterprise-grade device with LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps. Provides better network coverage, speed, anytime, anywhere connectivity, and device longevity.
- Advanced 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
- Sleek, lightweight, and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket. IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray: can withstand multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles.
- Support through Android R, starting with Android 8.1 (O). Additionally, customers using Windows®: -based operating systems can migrate to Android without sacrificing reliability, performance, or management features.
Honeywell’:s Dolphin CT60 mobile computer is designed for enterprises that require anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and fast data capture capabilities in a rugged form factor built for maximum uptime and productivity out in the field or on the selling floor. Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the Dolphin CT60 offers an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach based on a common hardware and software platform –: unleashing customers from constraints faced today around integration and inflexible technologies without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features. Juggling multiple devices across the enterprise introduces time- and cost- intensive complexities for Enterprise IT to manage and maintain. Built on a unified, dynamic hardware and software platform, the Dolphin CT60 is the first device to launch in a series of devices that enable customers to accelerate the provisioning, certification, and deployment of mobile solutions across the enterprise, simplify overall lifecycle management, and extend product lifecycle. Equipped with enterprise lifecycle tools, the Dolphin CT60 brings simplicity to the frequent tasks of software updates, training new employees, managing spare pools, and reducing investments in peripherals. The Dolphin CT60 is packed with features to keep workers connected and productive all day long. The advanced network connectivity facilitates large file transfers, video streaming, and quick remote access to business applications with enough battery power to last an entire shift. The rugged design withstands accidental drops and falls, yet is ergonomic and lightweight for comfortable, everyday use. A vivid 118 mm (4.7 in) Corning®: Gorilla®: Glass touchscreen display is easily readable indoors and out, and can be used with finger, glove, or stylus. The CT60 product line meets a broad range of application and workflow environment needs using a variety of scanners and features. For fast scanning and data capture, full-shift power, in warehouse, field mobility, retail, or manufacturing environments, choose the CT60 with the field-proven N6603SR scanner fitted with a touchscreen covered with Gorilla Glass 3. For higher scanning performance, battery warm swap for power through multiple shifts, fitted with a touchscreen covered with high scratch-resistance Gorilla Glass 5, in the same environments, choose the CT60 with N6703SR. For challenging applications, when high-density barcodes (such as TPD* requirements) are used, in retail or manufacturing environments, choose the CT60 with the N6703HD high-performance scanner, which comes fitted with battery warm swap and Gorilla Glass 5.