Honeywell Dolphin CT40
The Dolphin™: CT40, built on Android™: and the Mobility Edge™: platform, is a sleek, enterprise-class, full-touch device for retail, light T&L, and DSD applications designed to help businesses provide a seamless customer experience and speed workflows such as inventory lookup on the sales floor, backroom inventory management, in-store merchandising, and order picking for in-store pickup or delivery. The Dolphin CT40 is also an Android Enterprise Recommended device, meaning it&apos:s rugged, built to deploy easily in the field, and built to stay up to date over a long-life span.
- The Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance, and extend product lifecycle.
- Three scan engine options offered for enhanced data capture speed and reading range, even outdoors: choose user-friendly green LED dot or sharp red frame laser aimer.
- The rugged, sleek Dolphin CT40 device is ergonomic, lightweight, and simple to use, fitting easily in the hand and able to be used comfortably and productively all day long.
- Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell Connected applications as well as third-party applications such as MDM, Push to Talk, and VoIP software to maximize efficiency and protect your investment.
- Future-proof investment protection with support for five Android generations, starting with Android 7.1 (N). Security updates available for up to two years past the last Google patch through Honeywell Sentinel.
Retailers today are facing enormous challenges with changing consumer buying patterns and resulting omni-channel fulfillment demands. And even though digital fulfillment is growing, more than 90% of retail sales today still happen in a brick and mortar store –: making it imperative for enterprises to empower associates and highly mobile workers with mobile devices allowing them to seamlessly speed and improve the customer experience. Introducing the Dolphin CT40 mobile computer. Designed for retail store associates and other highly mobile workers, the lightweight, ergonomic Dolphin CT40 device is a sleek and stylish enterprise-class, full-touch device that helps improve worker productivity on the sales floor, backroom, warehouse, or on a delivery run. Built on Honeywell’:s Mobility Edge platform, the Dolphin CT40 mobile computer offers an extended product lifecycle that is upgradeable across five generations of Android, providing a lower overall TCO and maximizing return on customer investment. The Mobility Edge advanced enterprise lifecycle tools allow companies to test and validate applications once: accelerate deployments across the enterprise: optimize device performance: simplify software updates, training, and maintenance: and extend overall product lifecycle. Compatible with a broad range of Honeywell connected applications, third-party software, and a comprehensive portfolio of accessories, the Dolphin CT40 mobile computer is more than just a hardware device. It’:s a highly integrated solution for retail and light-duty field mobility environments –: from the shop floor and the backroom indoors to light-duty logistics and delivery outdoors. The Dolphin CT40 is both powerful and rugged, equipped with a high-performance octa-core chipset, fast Wi-Fi, and 4G LTE connectivity to give associates quick access to business-critical information whenever they need it. The rugged housing and Corning®: Gorilla®: Glass 5 screen help protect the unit against accidental drops and falls and the sleek, ergonomic design fits easily in the hand and can be used comfortably all day.