Honeywell Dolphin CT40XP
The CT40 XP is a one stop solution for store associates and other mobile workers to seamlessly accomplish daily operations from inventory lookup and in-store merchandising to last mile delivery, logistics and more.
- The Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance and extend product lifecycle
- Built on the Mobility Edge platform, the CT40XP has received a prestigious STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) designation from the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) for its security capabilities. This recognition from DISA and the U.S. Department of Defense acknowledges the advanced security applications and tools the CT40XP encompasses, ensuring your data is kept safe and secure throughout the life of the device.
- Snappy, accurate data capture from a few centimeters to up to 10 m (32.8 ft) with Honeywell’s innovative FlexRange scan imager, a 13-megapixel, auto-focus camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- Easily locate a lost device to prevent productivity loss even when the battery is drained thanks to a second BLE beacon. Includes warm swap for uninterrupted operation for battery swap.
Achieve a balance of ergonomics and ruggedness. With a protective boot, it avoids wear and tear further. Easy to charge without taking off the hard boot.
- Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell-connected applications as well as third-party applications such as MDM, Push to Talk and VoIP software to maximize efficiency and protect your investment.