Reajet inkjet HR Pro – Thermal high resolution inkjet printer for serialization
The Reajet inkjet HR Pro from Codipack is a thermal high resolution inkjet printer for demanding applications in contactless and direct printing of barcodes, logos and alphanumeric information on packaging, wood, paper, …. Although the case offers less protection (IP20) than the standard HR, this inkjet printer with its ultra-fast processor is the most appropriate device for the application of unique serial numbers (serialization). The thermal inkjet printer can therefore be used without problem in the pharmaceutical sector, food sector,…
Just like the standard version, the Rea Jet HR Pro consists of 3 components:
- 2 or 4 print heads (2K or 4K)
- HP ink cartridges
The only difference between the Reajet inkjet HR and the Rea Jet HR Pro is in the control panel. For example, the HR Pro does not have a numeric keypad for manual input on the spot, but with the dial you can set the network address of the device and select and assign commands. Thanks to the integrated web server, you can operate the Rea Jet HR Pro remotely via any standard web browser. So you do not need a separate software.
In industrial environments, we provide a housing around the control panel to provide extra protection for the IP20 protection class.
- protection against counterfeiting and traceability
- ideally suited for serialization and track & trace applications
- for absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces
- alphanumeric texts, barcodes, 2D codes, Data Matrix codes and logos
- variable data such as date, time, counter, shift code, database contents
- highest print resolution up to 600 dpi, configurable in 16 levels
Reajet HR Pro