Evolabel Wipe90 G2 applicator
The Evolabel Wipe90 G2 applicator is user-friendly, reliable and safe. This application is fully automatic and no daily adjustments or calibrations are required. The applicator works with a rotating movement.
The Wipe90 G2 can be mounted on all Evolabel printers and is easy to install with two screws, a tube for compressed air and an eApplicator cable for the electronic interface. There are two mounting options for the Wipe90 G2, standard and alternative mounting. The most appropriate mounting depends on the direction of the product’s conveyor belt, for more information see examples of use below. It is also possible to reverse the applicator motor position if space around the applicator is limited.
The applicator is controlled by the printer, using the signal from an external photosensor as a direct input to detect the product to be labelled.
The Wipe90 G2 applicator is designed to print and apply high performance applications; mainly corner front labelling or side and/or front labelling. The applicator can be equipped with a motorised stand to handle batches with different product heights and label positions.
The applicator has a standard arm length of 200 mm and processes labels with dimensions of (30-118) x (20-150) mm with D43 / T43 and (115-176) x (20-150) mm with T63.
- Suitable printer models: D43, T43, T63
- Minimum label size: D43 / T43: 30×20 mm, T63: 115×20 mm
- Maximum label size (WxL): D43 / T43: 118×150 mm, T63: 178×150 mm
- Label application technology: stepper motor driven arm with encoder
- Max. Application angle: 192°
- Apply speed: Depending on arm length and pad size
- External dimensions (WxHxD): (50 + S) x 345 x 218 mm where S = arm length
- Communication: EXT 1 (RS-232)
- Power supply: DC input: 24 VDC / 4.0 A
- Capacity (depending on label size, stroke length, arm length, speed used): up to 80 labels per minute